There are two things I think about when I see a women’s gift guide.
- “Ooooh! That would be great for _______________.”
- “Ooooh! I want that too!”
So here is the gift guide for “her”. Your mama, sister, girlfriend, wife, babysitter, teacher, sister-in-law… They’ll all be loving you. You’re welcome!
- DIFF + JESSIE JAMES DECKER DASH AND GOLD GRADIENT AVIATOR SUNGLASSES | I’ve been drooling over these sunglasses since they debuted. First off, they are so classic in frame, but so trendy in color. The gold lenses are unexpected and fun! Diff is an awesome brand, too! They have a great product, a great price point (especially for polarized lenses), and a great purpose! They have a “buy one, get one” promise that says that every pair of glasses they sale, they provide a pair of reading glasses to someone in need. Need I say more?
- OLD NAVY HIGH RISE 7/8 MOTO COMPRESSION LEGGINGS IN CARBON| I am OBSESSED with this 7/8 legging cut from Old Navy. They hit right above the ankle, so they give a super flattering, model-long legs look to all of us “I’ve worn these leggings for three days, but that’s okay because it’s athleisure” gals out there.
- MAURICES LAYLA DISTRESSED FAUX LEATHER LACE UP BOOTS | I picked up these boots over the Black Friday weekend and I’ve worn them just about every day since. These boots are the perfect combination of adorable and comfort. I’ve worn them dressy to work and casual to a day with my family. MUST HAVE! I have linked a wide-calf version (that’s what I need/have) but they come in regular calf, too!
- JACKPOWER 10 FOOT LIGHTNING CABLE | This is literally the perfect gift for anyone with a iPhone, iPad, etc. My husband and I both have these extended charging cords and they are just genius. The best part? 7 bucks + Amazon Prime= perfect stocking stuffer.
- TONYMOLY I’M REAL RED WINE MASK SHEET | Another great gift for any woman in your life. I feel so fancy and refreshed if I can just pop this on after I put my boy to bed on Sunday evenings. I love all of the Tonymoly sheet masks, but this scent is amazing! For $3, you can afford to give her a couple.
- NEW BALANCE FRESH FOAM CRUZ LIGHTWEIGHT RUNNING SHOE IN BLUSH | I spotted these shoes while Black Friday shopping, as well. I didn’t pick them up, but if my “Santa” is reading this… I’d love to see these under my tree. Wink wink. I’m all about comfort style these days, and this color is just giving me all. the. feels. The price is a little high, but I’m okay with spending a little more on a good pair of shoes.
- OLD NAVY PLUSH FUNNEL-NECK PULLOVER & PLUSH LOUNGE LEGGINGS IN OATMEAL | Christmas is the time to stock up on some good warm and fuzzies. This pullover/legging duo is looking amazing to me. I also think you could just purchase the pullover and it be a really versatile piece. I could see this paired with leggings or jeans to be dressed up with some cute accessories.
- LULUBIRD POP OUT PHONE GRIP & STAND | These pop out stands are taking the world by storm. They make it so much easier to hold on to these ever-growing phones, and they are pretty cute too! I love this rose gold option.
- NYX BUTTER GLOSS IN TIRAMISU | This. Gloss. Is. Everything. After discovering this silky smooth, amazing smelling, awesome price tag lip gloss, your “her” will never want anything else. It’s super pigments and just pure amazing.
- MAURICES HEATHERED NO-SHOW SOCKS WITH GRIPS | I know socks are pretty boring in the grand scheme of things, but these are the best no-show socks I’ve ever owned. They don’t fall off your foot, ever. I’ve had so many crappy no-shows that I would pay just about anything for a great pair of these. Again, awesome stocking stuffer.